It's Raining Again

image by - ninad wandile
 It's raining again and see how the mist has covered all our emotions, 

It's raining again and see how the empty chairs suddenly are speaking so many stories,

My love for you
does speak some of those stories just like these chairs, the rain drops on the chair depict the silence between you and me, and the slight frostiness in the surrounding which makes the urge to get warm with a cuddle where you are behind me holding my back and breathing heavily due to the adrenaline rush which started within you as we are close now.

It's raining again and now we want ourselves to get indulged into the sweet showering drops, feeling them on the layer of skin and embracing them as the most beautiful experience together.

It's raining again and now I wish to have you all over me, with me, getting a relation just like the empty chair and those water dews on them and a frosty environment to enhance it.


Comments

Popular Posts