You Know....

You Know...

I made my arrivals to those calm shadows of mountains, calm....... the word has a deep sense, 
roaming for a while made me remind of you, brown hairs chuckling within each other, irritating my eyes in a very beautiful manner, 
hands disheveled with chocolates touching your shiny lips, made an essence to recreate an upgraded version of my love for you, 
head moving in disagreement for something and that too in a cute manner to convince me, i am always ready to accept your stupidity says my mind,
the mountains conveys me about the gorgeous smile you have, I don't like the way they get jealous,but there jealousy has a positive blessing within,
silence in the nature just irritates me because it distracts me from recalling your voice, but it doesn't get vanish you know.........

~Kalash

pic credit- Ninad Wandile

'recreation of your memories is the greatest joy of love in my life.'

Comments

Popular Posts