Dear Love..

Dear love

The way I was waiting eagerly for that one message after you Said 'bye', was the sign which made me realize I don't want you to go

I have few things to confess, 

Of course I feel bad when you ignore me, and I cant figure out the reason

Of course I feel bad when you priorities others over me and I just stand alone trying to know what just happened 

Of course I feel bad when every body comes so close to you with respect to their bonds and I am the one still struggling to correct things and not letting them to be awkward 

Of course I want to laugh with you normally as you do, I again want to go back to those days when you keep scolding me cause you had a trust that I am yours. 

Then with a adequately collected confidence I think of throwing the most desired question on you 'why? '

And now I am waiting for the answer

Dear love stop irritating me cause there other to play that part in my life 

I want you to be just beautiful and simple. 

Will be waiting for you to answer

~Kalash

Comments

Popular Posts