Time Speaks It All

time speaks it all.......


the time that make things strong, has a weak line which can make things to fall
the time that make me come closer to you, also time is the one that made the differences 
time fakes actually, Where it made me patient for you, is now tasting me
you know what the problem is
you are the one to hold the hand first, and then you only ask me to leave.
 every time when I ask you about us being together,
and what I get is just a sweet silence........
  time is the thing I could wish or curse 
and its the best thing about it
every time I fail on my expectations, I curse it, 
every time I get happy for you, I wish time for being so grateful

yes you may get someone else, but time will convey you, about my importance.
 the amount of love I pored for you in a glass full of life was it all I could do
Time, yes time is the thing which will shape things further, and I am just observing things taking shape beautifully.


~kalash

Comments

Popular Posts