Those Eyes.....

Those eyes were so confusing on their decisions, 

I never understood what they were to say next, and then you complaint that I fail to understand things. 

They suits on your every attire so beautifully that my eyes finds themselves inside yours.
 
Every time the kajal makes its appearance on your eyes making them more dark,  increases the depth you carry into them. 

My eyes haven't once ignored you just cause they find some incomplete relation with yours which needs to be completed. 

This stands so important to me just because of my curiosity to know how you look at me.
 
Just to know about the things my eyes are admiring (that is you) I need to know what those beautiful eyes are up to. 

The things I didn't said you in my dreams are yelling at me to convey them now as I jumped back into reality.... 
~Kalash

Comments

Popular Posts