Said My Heart

she was so convenient to what she said, but as silly as she behaved, said her hairs
it was just getting over me
she was so silent within, but as talkative as she laughed, said her lips
and it was just getting over me
she was so possessive towards me, but still away from me
and it was just hitting me
you might be thinking of me in your deep thoughts, but never mentioned 
and it was confusing me
she always kept herself away from me, but somewhere I had a place to share in her heart
said her eyes.....
I was always in search of a perfect moment to convey how much I really loved you, but then now I lost both, time and you

but still the way I made my efforts will always prove my existence in your life
and of course I love you 
said my heart.........
.
.
~Kalash

 

Comments

Popular Posts