Late night walks with you

I just had it all over my head, that fights, those negativity.
And then I had a talk with you.
It must be beautiful i guess, 
Cause I have lived them in my dreams..... 
I wish some day we just make it to a destination which has no goals 
Just you and me walking hopelessly to make things workout 
It must be beautiful I guess, 
The way you always carry a silence with you when we are together also has something  to say
Late night walk with you are so bright, 
You just had my hands on your shoulder trying to touch those cheeks for a beautiful reason 
And then the breeze  making it more chill, 
It must be beautiful I guess, 
To just tell you everything that I feel and to know everything  that I want you to say
Makes the walk more lovely 
To just let you kiss me on my forehead leaves a blushing silence on my face
Late night walks with you are so beautiful! 
But you know
Then it all got vanished, cause it was a dream. 
~Kalash


Comments

Popular Posts