What I Want.......

What I Want......

 Everyday meeting you brings a sweet smile on my face, reason is nameless. They just bring some aesthetic changes which are hard to resist,

My eyes wants to find some way out to just adore you, might your pretty gestures help them detect the way.

And then this rain.......

I never got to know what it wants to convey me, just know that every time it fills me with some sort of  alacrity, winds just bless me with a hand of confidence, and ask me to greet you once.

Wandering for some restless days and night though, the constant ally was profligacy.

What I want is just a halt and a warm cuddle, where I can find myself and ensure my destination, where we can smile looking at each others tired faces, where we can have a heavenly essence of rain, where we can mention our togetherness to the breeze.........

Hold my hand, we will go far.................

~Kalash

pic credit: Ninad Wandile

Comments

Popular Posts