my love was never bound to definitions

MY LOVE WAS NEVER BOUND TO DEFINITIONS

My love was never bound to definitions, my love never experienced boundaries,  because I can't be specific about it.
My feelings were never bound to definitions, my feelings were never bound to be narrow,  because I can't be confined about them....
My heart was never bound to definitions, my heart was never filled with arrogance, because I can;t be bias about it.

Being within boundaries, specifying something, being bias has no place in concept of love, there are many such definitions and each definition is very pure and just for our sake we can't make it impure.
I can't make it impure.......

I Just Can't..........

~ Kalash

Comments

Post a Comment

thanks for commenting, let me know if you have any doubt about the blogs

Popular Posts