Then It's True Love.....

Then It's True Love.....

after wandering for so long, carving myself out to the world to witness it, it happened.                                I have taken great pains to express what I felt when it happened but the heart doesn't really care for being articulate with what it feels. It just does and in a second the feeling of love washed over me.

Where finding love was such a beautiful evocation, I suffered more to execute it, just to get over it, I marked the beginning of my sufferings.

Really what matters is the joy you feel going through it, the purity inside it, the sufferings never matters, if you fall into it with out thinking of yourself or anything

Then its true love.............

If you are ready to take all the burdens for it, then its true love.......

 ~Kalash

Comments

Post a Comment

thanks for commenting, let me know if you have any doubt about the blogs

Popular Posts