It Might Cost Me......

It Might Cost Me...... 

Might we talk very often, might we interact very often, that's not the fault, may be we hasitate to.

we actually lack with the confidence when it comes to our confession of love, that's not the fault, may be we get afraid to.

The flow of love inside me, for once may convince me but I get afraid if I this confession would cost me your smile and love towards me.
Always thinking of you and me together just fulfills me with more joy but I get afraid if this thought would cost me my precious dreams
 Writing about our togetherness make me fall into daydreams for a while but I get afraid if this writing would cost me our memories.......

I Get Afraid......

~Kalash

Comments

Post a Comment

thanks for commenting, let me know if you have any doubt about the blogs

Popular Posts