Insecurities Always Played With Me

Insecurities Always Played With Me

 Now that you are mine, I wont let you go any where, I will try my best to shape a rigid relation between us, but I don't find it convincing.

Now that you are mine, I wont give you any reason to question my love, I will bless you with all the happiness. 

Now that you are mine, I felt the connection that makes our relation apart from others, I always wanted not a unique, but a simple and pure relation, but I don't find it convincing.

Insecurities always played with me till we were tied in an healthy and lovely relationship, and now that you are mine, things are quite trustful, but I don't find it convincing.

Now that you are mine, I don't even want to know if it's convincing or not, I just want to celebrate ever moment with you and accept the reality of love for me.

~Kalash

Comments

Post a Comment

thanks for commenting, let me know if you have any doubt about the blogs

Popular Posts