After a long that I have

After a long that I have....... 

After a long that I have started that feeling of love inside me and want it to approach to my every inch, then I get insecure about you.
After a long time of keeping patience and hope I wanted to be more close to you, but then i failed to collect that guts.
 After a long time that I have now collected sufficient guts to say that how much I love you, then approaching you for it was more tough.
After a long that I have now got you in my life to love you till infinity, then managing both of ours thoughts were more tough.
After a long that I have proposed you to be mine, excitement rushing could be felt, then you left and what remained was a blank silence....... 

yes, what remained was a blank silence......

~Kalash

Comments

Post a Comment

thanks for commenting, let me know if you have any doubt about the blogs

Popular Posts